Deutschsprachiger Inhalt in Arbeit …
- Knowing the Limits
- This presentation might help to convince your management to invest some money for required SI investigations ;-) It shows, that knowing the possible performance of the design does not only help to achieve the highest performance, but also allows to reduce cost. Simulation can not only be used to achieve highest performance for leading edge products, but also to deliver the required performance at lowest cost!
- Datum: 2013-08-22 / Dateigröße: 863,7 KB
- Agilent Usergroup Meeting Andover 2010
- This is the presentation from the "Agilent ADS Signal Integrity User Group Lunch and Learn" from Sept. 28th 2010. It shows how to use ADS efficient combined with some of our tips and tricks on ADS usage.
- Datum: 2013-08-22 / Dateigröße: 4,9 MB
- DRAM Standards DDR3 vs. DDR2
- This is the updated version of the comparison DDR2 vs. DDR3. The file was created by a quick screening of DDR2 and DDR3 specification, so it might be not complete. Any feedback on errors or missing topics are welcome! There is an updated presentation available that covers DDR4 too
- Datum: 2013-08-22 / Dateigröße: 230,8 KB
- Signal Integrity in Embedded Computer Application
- Presentation from Embedded World 2010: Signal Integrity for Embedded Applications
- Datum: 2013-08-22 / Dateigröße: 1,7 MB
- SI Optimization with ADS
- This Document shows how to use the ADS Optimizer to improve Signal Integrity quality automatically!
- Datum: 2013-08-22 / Dateigröße: 299,3 KB
- Automatic Optimization with many Variables
- This is the presentation from the ADS user group meeting in Böbling in 2009 showing the optimization technique used for a multi drop channel with many variables.
- Datum: 2013-08-22 / Dateigröße: 1,1 MB
- Hunting PCIe Jitter v1.0
- Jitter is a serious problem on PCIe links. This presentation shows a pracital example for jitter sources and how to find them.
- Datum: 2013-08-22 / Dateigröße: 5,8 MB
- Power Integrity
- Not only Signal-, but also Power Integrity can be simulated. The result is the information about the impedance up to a specified frequency limit.
- Datum: 2013-08-22 / Dateigröße: 1,2 MB